More here (warning: graphic images)
I admire Keyes and the others who were with him for having the courage to speak out against what can only be described as evil. Abortion is the definition of evil. God have mercy on us all.
Planned Parenthood has launched a Mother’s Day Sex and the City fundraising appeal. If you do not detect the irony, here, then you’re an imbecile. (And yes, I’m in no mood for niceties.)
Two stats to provide a little context (from The Catholic Key):
305,310- the number of abortions performed by PP in 2007-08.
0- the number of births facilitated at PP clinics in 2007-2008.
Keep in mind the still honored founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger. Here is what Margaret Sanger had to say:
“Our failure to segregate morons who are increasing and multiplying … demonstrates our foolhardy and extravagant sentimentalism … [Philanthropists] encourage the healthier and more normal sections of the world to shoulder the burden of unthinking and indiscriminate fecundity of others; which brings with it, as I think the reader must agree, a dead weight of human waste. Instead of decreasing and aiming to eliminate the stocks that are most detrimental to the future of the race and the world, it tends to render them to a menacing degree dominant … We are paying for, and even submitting to, the dictates of an ever-increasing, unceasingly spawning class of human beings who never should have been born at all.”
– “Organized charity itself is the symptom of a malignant social disease. Those vast, complex, interrelated organizations aiming to control and to diminish the spread of misery and destitution and all the menacing evils that spring out of this sinisterly fertile soil, are the surest sign that our civilization has bred, is breeding and perpetuating constantly increasing numbers of defectives, delinquents and dependents…….to breed out of the race the scourges of transmissible disease, mental defect, poverty, lawlessness, crime … since these classes would be decreasing in number instead of breeding like weeds….such a plan would … reduce the birthrate among the diseased, the sickly, the poverty stricken and anti-social classes, elements unable to provide for themselves, and the burden of which we are all forced to carry”
– “We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”
– “The marriage bed is the most degenerating influence in the social order.”
– “The most merciful thing that a large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”
– “Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race.”
– “Eugenic sterilization is an urgent need … We must prevent multiplication of this bad stock.”
This, incidentally, is the woman who Hillary Clinton “admires enormously.” Clinton recently received the organization’s highest honor, the Margaret Sanger award. She said, “I admire Margaret Sanger enormously, her courage, her tenacity, her vision.” Clinton has hopes (being actualized, thanks to President Obama) that the US will partner with Planned Parenthood in all the nations of the world. Abortions for all! Paid for by us. Thanks, President Obama and Hillary Clinton.
You’re doing Margaret proud.